Office & Commercial
Sustainability is becoming a crucial element to a company's overall strategy.
As governments and organisations across the globe commit to ambitious sustainability goals, it is becoming increasingly more important that businesses include this as a key area in their strategy.
As your sustainability partner we can help you develop the most suitable strategy to engage your customers and staff to focus on the key objectives for the business. This is an essential part of staff retention and business growth if done well.
Whether you are looking to build a completely new office or looking to obtain a comprehensive review of your current energy use with suggestions on how to improve - our team of experts are on hand to offer expert advice and solutions.
The Malthouse Consultancy offers specialist Project Management services for office and commercial properties, from initial concept through to full delivery of the completed schemes whether this be a new build office or refurbishments to improve energy use.
This process would typically follow the below steps:
- Discuss the building and business/office owners requirements and routes they are looking to follow including:
- The planned end user experience.
- The overall expectations/aspirations for the scheme.
- Following this initial documented discussion we would seek to agree an 'ecological brief' with the client.
- Agree the approach and the budgets.
- Work with the architect and the design team to meet the brief.
- Manage the process through construction to ensure the brief is delivered both in performance and budget
- Ensure commissioning is completed and onsite training is provided for all of the office/commercial team.
Our areas of expertise:
Residential New Build
Building residential new build homes allows for us to explore all avenues of opportunities without existing structural or design limitations.
Our team of industry experts will be able to assess what solutions can be installed into your property to ensure for a greener, more energy efficient home or business.
To discuss your project and requirements in greater detail, please complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.